Be the reason someone smiles today!
GIVE TO REFUGEES IN CRISIS IN BANGLADESH
Giving back to society not only makes us more generous, it also gives us a sense of purpose, and happiness in doing something for others who need it more.
In addition to fulfilling a responsibility, there are many benefits of charitable giving – primarily, it makes you happier. In fact, a Harvard Business School study confirmed that “happier people give more and giving makes people happier!
Giving back to society can begin with even the smallest of the gestures. Sharing knowledge for free, adding your voice to a common goal, helping in a community project with your time, or simply by making a donation!
Every month, a percentage of all proceeds from SwanHeartx.com goes towards non-profit, charitable organisations. Join us in giving back to society today!!
1. As you may have read in the news, more than 600,000 people have fled across the border from Myanmar to Bangladesh since Aug 2017 to escape the disturbing violence in Myanmar’s western Rakhine state. Bangladesh now hosts more than 800,000 refugees (as of 2 Oct) and the number grows daily. Conditions in the camps and settlements are now critical as outbreak of diseases amongst refugees are imminent. Refugees are in dire need of water, food, shelter and medicine. (Source: UNHCR https://www.unocha.org/
2. In response, Operation Mobilisation (OM), together with local partners in Bangladesh, will implement a crisis response plan in aid of the refugees and their families. (Please read the attachment for more details.)
3. We are pleased that the Commissioner of Charities in Singapore has granted OM the approval to run a public fund-raising appeal (Permit Number: 0046/2017).
We appeal for your prayers and financial support to help us address the critical needs of this crisis. Kindly help us show the love and concern to the refugees through a financial gift which will help them rebuild their homes and their lives.
- To give, please state “Bangladesh Refugee Crisis Appeal”, your name, address and email contact details.
- Cheque: Issue your cheque in favour of “Operation Mobilisation Singapore Ltd”.
- Mail the cheque to: Operation Mobilisation Singapore, 68 Lorong 16 Geylang, #03-06 Association Building,
- Internet Banking: OCBC Bank (Account No: 686-398868-001); Account Name: Operation Mobilisation Singapore Ltd.
- For your convenience, you can also donate online by clicking the PayPal button here:
- To understand the administrative grant policy of OM Singapore that applies to all gifts, please go to www.sg.om.org/give
We thank you for your invaluable partnership. Your prayers and financial gifts will help us go a long way in helping the needy and less fortunate!